The new generation of energy saving T8 LED tube lighting
Our portfolio of LED tubes covers the widest range of applications. The Instant fit T8 LED light replaces a traditional fluorescent tube. Its unique design creates a perfectly uniform visual appearance which cannot be distinguished from traditional fluorescent. Our T8 LED Fluorescent tube light is the ideal solution for customers who would like to upgrade to LED cheap and simple.
Why should I swap my fluorescent tubes for LED tubes?
1. Zero Toxicity: Old Fluorescent tubes use combination of mercury and other toxic chemicals, making them unsafe in someways. On the other hand, LED tubes have zero toxic chemicals involved, making them safe for environment and for the use in households and commercial areas.
2. No ballast or starter needed: Traditional tubes require a ballast and a starter whereas LED tube lights do not require the use of either. They also have an instant start up unlike the traditional tube taking up to a minimum of 5 seconds to start up.
3. Long Lifespan: LED tubes have a much longer lifespan than fluorescent lights, around 25,000 life hours
4. Better technology, better quality: Fluorescent tubes often start to flicker near the end of their usage and start-up time increases significantly. Our LEDs do not have such issues like old fluorescent light and continue to function normally till the end of their life.
5. Shatterproof tubes: Our LED tubes are from thermoplastic making them perfectly safe to use since they are almost unbreakable.
Reduced energy cost due to lower energy consumption
Reduction in maintenance cos. Lasting 2 – 3 times longer lifetime than normal fluorescent
Quick and easiest way to upgrade old lighting to the new LED technology, with a 100%-
safe installation process
No wires to replace, no hassle changing transformer or ballast; our Instant fit series works with High Frequency electronic ballasts, making it simple and safe for all installation methods
Rotating end-caps. in many situations the end on the fitting needs to be rotating. This can be a problem as LED tubes only provide directional light. Our T8 LED tubes have rotating end-caps to allow you to rotate the tube by up to 180 degrees